Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Not Just Sewing

OH MY WORD!!!!!  Has it really been a month since I last did a post?!?!?  I knew it would be hard for me to keep a good posting schedule but wow!  It didn't help that a virus kept me sick for a week and got dear hubby as well.  I went out of town 2 weekends in a row and started running again.  I am also the Baby/Bridal Shower planner at my church and my sweet, sweet friend Nadine is having her FOURTH little girl in a few weeks so I had a shower for her.  I seriously adore owls and she knows this so she asked for an owl shower!!!!!  I was elated and planned away!!!!!!!!  Here are some pics, I'll let them do the talking.
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
All those pictures I took and forgot to get one w/ the guest of honor!!!!!!!!!  The precious owl petit fors were made by an awesome local bakery called "The Cakery."  I always use them for our showers and they never disappoint.  They had never done owls before (shocker!) and I took a pic of the style I wanted to them and they delivered!!  The owl stuffy was made using this great pattern from New Green Mama.  The "wishes for baby" print out on the Welcome table is from Lauren Makes and she has it available in different colors!!  I made the garland using paint chips and punches in the shower colors.  Same with the mini diaper cakes and glass jar owls.  It was such a great party and we can't wait to welcome this precious little girl into my friends family and to our church!!!
 
I will try not to be so long between posts from now on!!!!!!!  :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment