Friday, September 14, 2012

Bustle Backpack

Over the summer I found this precious backpack on Pinterest from Me Sew Crazy:
 
How gorgeous are those!!!!!!!  My daughter's favorite color is purple so I made her a purple one:
 
 
She loved it!  Now I've just gotta teach her how to tie a bow because when I pick her up in the afternoon it's unsually undone and dragging on the ground.  :)  Jessica offers Limited Commercial Licenses on a lot of her great patterns so you can make and sell them.  I haven't bought one yet but am going to very soon!  We're having a craft fair at my church and I'm going to have a booth.  I have some color scheme ideas that I think are going to get me lots of buyers.  :)
 
Linking up at these great parties:  Thirty Handmade Days, Whipperberry, The Shabby Nest
 
Happy Friday!!  Hope you have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Very colorful . Perfect for little girls..Your newest folower now:)

    ReplyDelete